Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Best Mom Ever EternalEnvy Version

Hello EternalEnvy, I am Richard's mom. I need to tell you that my son is a really big fan of yours. At dinner he always talks about these cool anime figures you show on stream and how awesome you are at DOTA. Like you, he loves jpops and his favorite song in the world is Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari by supercell. He listens to it every night before he sleeps. Anyways, I'm contacting you because yesterday Richard got banned from your channel and has been acting weirdly since. Instead of being the fun kid he normally is, he's been crying in his room all day. I know that he's very sorry and I've heard him cry that he'll never post Breaking Bad spoilers ever again. Richard's account name is Vaporaction. Could you please unban him?

No comments:

Post a Comment