Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Best Mom Ever Kripparian Version

Hi Kripp.  My son, Richard, has been a really big fan of you ever since he discovered your Twitch channel a few months ago. He keeps talking about how cool you are at dinner and he's even decided to be vegan because of you! It's amazing how influential you've been! He even finishes his homework every day before 7pm just so he can watch your stream on time! Anyways, I'm contacting you is because recently my son has been banned from your channel. Instead of being the driven kid he is, he hasn't eaten or left his room in the last two days since he's been banned. I don't know what he did, but I know he's sorry and I promise you he'll be a good addition to your community from now on. His account name is Vaporaction. Could you please unban him?

No comments:

Post a Comment